Saturday, February 19, 2011

Figure Out What Kind Of Rabbit

combining baby

This entry is very special to me as it is dedicated to Martha and her son Manuel.

Martha
contacted me because he liked my models, but she wanted something more special, looking for something for your little angel in two years, Manuel. In the blog I have no virtually no child except the baby frogs, and we got down to work.

started seeing fabrics, I sent endless possibilities in different colors and patterns, and finally opted for an imported cotton in green and mauve.

From there we begin to see different models of child to decide which was best suited to your tastes and age of Manuel, and then thinking a lot about Marta sent me a picture of what she wanted with all the details of peppers, buttons, ribbons and more.

Detail buttons

During the manufacturing process I was sending him pictures so he could change something if you did not like the left or to decide the Piquillo color or tape, but Martha was quite clear and it was very easy to work with her.

waistband
Detail
Sleeve Detail


The result you can see it, white pants and shirt printed full coordination, all combined with pink piquillo and green, a single set.



hope very soon to see the photo of Manuel with this set, sure to be gorgeous with it.

Thanks Marta!

0 comments:

Post a Comment