Wednesday, March 23, 2011

When Does The Appraisal Happen?

VA!

COM O COME VA!
(3-21-11-5:00 PM)
Dear Oscar:
full yet I have not read this you write here but I think you mean so disrespectful to Aldo Rosado, Aldo first is not a "blogger" as you call it, is a man who has dedicated his life to fight for Cuba in a thousand ways, when t ú and I did not .
You think the way you want, say what you get out of the throat but you must not cut or try to removing the merit of others.
Ahh, and you can have another philosophy, no one would dispute that, but the reality is that this philosophy all he has created is a band of beggars that let they beat their women in the streets but shows his face. An opposition that leaves a lot to say and Verg enza ü da listen , as heard on Saturday here in Germany , the criteria that they have those there are going to deal with them. Many, many comments I heard from the Germans, Peruvians, etc ... enough for me because they are people who have played the buttocks to go in there to do things for us and have found only a bunch of people calling and avoiding the reality and I mean "s ú per pacifist opponents or dissidents ".. I do not care they are called.
Greetings Maria Elena Morejon
Rodríguez-Germany

0 comments:

Post a Comment