Thursday, March 24, 2011

Watch All Hamtaro Episodes

Comfortably Numb

Tomorrow plays towards the capital to attend the first major event of the year with a concert star Roger Waters.
There are desires and to witness the Wall and all the paraphernalia that includes the show. I am very expectant to what I expected and yet assail me some questions. One of them will see and hear how Waters will unfold when you have to deal with a topic like "Comfortably Numb" without the presence of Gilmour at his side, with that feeling and class that characterizes a subject of that caliber. Although this question can be solved easily if the brilliant guitarist choose Madrid as one of the two cities where its appearance is guaranteed on this tour. We cross fingers but I fear it will be very difficult as I see London as almost a permanent position. On Friday we will leave doubts.
Returning to the "Comfortably Numb", few songs can overcome that degree of intensity, feeling and emotion that follows. Without doubt, would place it among the greatest compositions ever with a guitar solo by Gilmour, which makes my hair stand on end like few others. It is these issues that the years go by, you keep hearing over and over again and never get tired of it. Beauty is so deep that seems so unreal.
Does anyone in their right mind not to get paid before the greatness of this song? The answer is one that has no minimum sensitivity.
I leave you with this work of art called "Comfortably numb", and I tell something to my back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment