Monday, March 21, 2011

Tiniest Tinies Littles Pets

ON ARMED STRUGGLE AND THE PACIFIC simpleton A RESPONSE TO THE LETTER OF OSCAR PEÑA TO THE ASSEMBLY OF YES MEN

ON ARMED STRUGGLE AND THE PACIFIC BOBALIC Ó N
A RESPONSE TO THE LETTER OF OSCAR PEÑA TO THE ASSEMBLY OF YES MEN Castro
(3-21-11-12:00 M)
My friend Oscar Peña has written open to the call of the Popular Power National Assembly, consisting of yes men, puppets of Castro's tyranny, forwarding a letter of mine, (published some time ago and republished in yesterday's edition) that say, among other things, quote: " is painful to say, but overseas telephone calls and projects very well thought out and prepared, but devoid of popular support is not going to overthrow the tyranny ... inactive If the resistance is now practiced in Cuba, not able to gain more space, or hurts the oppressors, we must start thinking seriously, in other fighting tactics ... Sooner or later will come the hot heads starting to practice nonviolent resistance. When you have waited too long for progress in a tactic that has spent years standing and not win or road, nor popular support, it is inevitable the emergence of resistant another sign. "
When I open my mail today I find myself that since this letter has generated a controversy on the Internet. The critics have taken my and my friends. Some of these latter have become comically describe the letter as "a common tip-off." While I thank my friends for their defense, see the thing from another angle: I think Oscar has done me a favor (do not know whether consciously or unconsciously) as alerts clerks of tyranny, if youth Cuban decides to take the path of violence, will have been the fault of those "legislators" and supporters to the death of the oppressors, who have closed all roads.
Many mutual friends Oscar Peña qualify as "good people, but naive." I consider him my friend and I respect their opinions, but often disagree completely with his conclusions and methods of struggle.
However, it imposes clarify certain false conclusions Oscar: Can not anyone that claims to have half a brain advocating that students go to school with a 45 to the waist, as hyperbolically Oscar announces that students if they would overthrow tyranny by force. It is now, with the militias and the warlike Psychosis implemented by tyranny, when the Cuban students attend classes with a gun in his belt.
I think maybe the parents and grandparents of future students, who should now use guns, so that their children and grandchildren will not have to, and may assist in future the free Cuba, into the classroom quietly with total freedom. That pacifism has its limits, and if in extreme situations is the inertia is not only a passive accomplice of the oppressor, it becomes an enemy of freedom.
I'm not obsessed with violence. I to classrooms, unarmed and alone I used gun when an ambitious seized power by force and instituted a dictatorship, because our generation accepted the challenge and took on the role that young people correnponde in abnormal situations in the country. And I did it precisely so that my children did not have to use them. We have gone wrong, by the betrayal of false patriots, that is a matter for another long discussion, but we're not always going to happen the same. Our history is full of example of civility (Carlos Manuel de Céspedes, Agramonte and Martí were lawyers and men of letters) that had to use weapons.
is false to assume that because use of weapons to defend a good cause, creating a culture of weapons. At the end of the day, as someone said he knew a thousand times more than I, "has always been at the end, a handful of soldiers who have saved civilization."
When those who have the power key to open the channels of the dialectic civilized masonry refuse to do it and cling to power, murder their compatriots and implement an iron tyranny that holds more than half a century enslaved his people, do not leave the inhabitants of this town, that are considered manly choice but to turn to the dialectic of fists and guns.
Hopefully and that could be avoided, but be realistic and there is no prospect that those who cling to power and their heirs, are willing to open paths of peaceful coexistence, and to accept this view of "civilized" and in peace to maintain the yoke on our scourged, starved and omnubilado people, there is no alternative to the revolt that brings us back to freedom, honor and pride we have shown that even a people of courage and bravery.
And finally, a few bars of a song that should also be a fight song that we want to free Cuba from tyranny: "To which I said that heroism is dead, to insult me \u200b\u200bwith the mud of this century, are the chords for this song of battle. I'm from Yara, October 10, I'm like as José Antonio and I want the country I once had, so I swear I'll fight. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment