Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Best Rechargeable Battery

5mentarios "was left, but went to Cuba and I was disappointed" Jandy Feliz

5mentarios
(3-22-11-5:00 PM)
"was left, but went to Cuba and I was disappointed"
In an interview with Gonzalo Pajares C. to Jandy Feliz, who replied that he realized that the Cuban revolution was not a panacea when Peru21 reporter asks if he is a man left. Here the specific part of that question in the interview:
"YOU ARE A MAN FROM LEFT ...
participated in various political experiences, but from the 95, just after my trip to Cuba
, I stopped all involvement policy. In the Dominican Republic worked as a radio journalist covering the activities of the peasants, reproduced them all their concerns, their needs, all your demands. And when I went to Cuba to learn from their successes, I was disappointed because almost all said that if Fidel disappeared, everything fell apart. I said I could not understand a system where the transfer of experience and of leadership can not be held. Then I started talking to ordinary people and I realized that the Cuban revolution was not a panacea, it was not what I expected. "
Source: Journal Peru 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment